There are many ways to carry or carry the baby, even from newborns, whether it be elastic waistband, shoulder strap, mei-tai, backpack, woven scarf…. All of which are recommended to help relieve colic of the infant and other pathologies.
The most IMPORTANT thing is that they have to be ERGONOMIC.
The Beanbag Backpack
Baby carrying backpacks have become a great ally for parents who want to use the cart less, being more functional, comfortable and safe for your baby.
They are also very employed in the home, as it is a great way to keep your baby at all times and to carry out all those activities or tasks of your day to day.
It is ideal to maintain a direct contact between the body of our son and ours, proving very
beneficial and rewarding for the development and welfare of the baby.
Benefits of the Ergonomic Backpack:
- Prevents and favors the healing of Congenital Hip Dislocation or Dysplasia of some babies.
- Avoid Plagiocephaly (deformity caused by a sustained support of the head on the same side).
- Our baby feels more secure and protected, secreting less stress hormone.
- It favors its development Psychomotor (adapting to the adult, contributes to a better development of the balance and better postural control,..)
- It favors visual, vestibular, perceptive and auditory stimulation, facilitating language learning.
To choose a Baby Carrier you have to take your time and analyze the different options until you find the model that best fits the needs of the baby and yours.
It is necessary to take into account the resistance of each father to avoid possible posterior problems of back and shoulders.
Recommendations and Warnings
All Remedies / Natural Treatments can be combined with each other, because what works with one baby, may not work with another, so there is more chance of calming the baby.
We recommend to be well documented previously and / or advised by the specialists in the application of the natural treatments.
Very Important: Have a specialist examine your baby to make sure there is no underlying medical condition or food problem that causes that state of agitation (intense crying and / or movement).